LOVE Questionnaire: Sponsor For #projectsalt
1. What is LOVE (in your opinion)?
The feeling you have for the people who mean the most to you and who can make you smile when no one/nothing else can.
2. Do you believe in love?
3. What are your dreams re above?
To give as much as I receive.
4. Who was your (childhood) sweetheart?
The sister of a friend.
5. When did you first feel butterflies in your tummy?
When I was 7.
6. Were you ever besotted with anyone? Why and for how long?
Yes, during university for 2 years.
7. What has changed for you now (present day) with the word ‘love’?
It becomes absolute when you have a child.
8. Have your ever written love poetry? Or love notes?
No. Songs, yes.
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
10. What is the most (important) lesson you have learnt through…
View original post 27 more words
‘The Lucid Collective’ Interview for #projectsalt
1. Where did you get the name ‘The Lucid Collective’ from? What does it mean?
Words have always been important to us. Obviously, they’re fundamental to communication, but
in a modern world a lot more hangs on literal meanings when so much of our conversations no
longer happen face-to-face.
‘The’ denotes one or more people assumed to be common knowledge. It’s a word often
overlooked, but if you ever happen to look at it in its context, there’s an inherent assumption
that the word’s user thinks you know what they’re talking about it. ‘Lucid’ refers to clear
expression and ease of understanding, or the period of clarity between intervals of insanity.
‘Collective’ evidently refers to a group of people. Tying all of these words together serves to
underscore our mission to outfit the current man in timeless attire.
2. What makes ‘The Lucid Collective’ different?
Our goal was never to…
View original post 550 more words